Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Questions and Answers on monads

Questions and Answers on monads

I asked myself this question
Why are monads appearing to me? Of all people. They seem to seek me out and show themselves.
A; I have developed the monadic body, a subtle body capable of receiving the monad. Just like a radio is tuned to receive a signal it can then send out the messages.

I developed the monadic body
1) By working with the 144 formative forces transforming my pre-birth womb patterns. Apparently a formative force enters in every two and a half days during the pregnancy period to give creative form to the newly developing structure. This gives a one year development period for human beings. This implies that a baby at birth still needs 3 months to fully develop. A horse has a one year pregnancy period and is born fully formed.

2)
I have clarified the monadic body. It is like it is a structure with 144 windows. Each window needs to be cleaned. This is done by evolving within us the 144 spiritual qualities (virtues) in alignment with and under the guidance of Ascended masters, saints and Living Masters.

The more people do this the easier it becomes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home