Saturday, July 23, 2005

Highlights June /July

This month’s highlights revolve around three ‘meetings with eagles’, portents, three asynchronistic occurrences, and the 777.

First eagle meeting.
I watched at sunset as a big wedge-tail eagle hovered high, wings fluttering. Immediately there came, in almost the same place, the flying lights of a Jumbo. It also appeared to be hovering, as it was coming towards me. They were in parallel. This signified to me the shift that was taking place in my inner consciousness, from the view point of an eagle, to the viewpoint of a Jumbo. My dreams reflected this.

I went up onto Divine Hill, Ocean Shores near Byron Bay for the Winter solstice. June 21. At sunset, as I looked to the west the sun was going down, a beautiful cream spread all around. To the east the rising full moon spread a beautiful violet purple colour across the sky. Purple and Cream, these were the colours of the Double of the Purple angel Monad. I knew she was present coming down everywhere I could see, even as far as the Gold Coast with its heavy spiritual energy, and Mt Warning with its Californian Poppy hat.
Ten days later this whole area was flooded. Up to thirty inches of rain had fallen in twelve hours across everywhere I had been viewing. I saw it on TV, people at Ocean Shores wading up to their waists in water.

Second eagle meeting.
As I traveled home I saw it again. An eagle flying in the same scene as a Jumbo, at cross purposes.
Next day I had to treat a horse who continuously had tears streaming from her eyes. I was very touched by this.
Four days later in the exact same place four people had died in a tragic accident. They had been driving in the wrong lane, on the wrong side of the road. I remembered I had said, ‘not this lane that lane’. I saw the footage on TV, and there was the paddock I had been treating the horse in, and the house with the lane leading up to it.

Next day, 7thJuly 7.7.2005 I heard a young man had been murdered outside the house I had grown up in. A shaft of glass had gone through his neck. The newspaper showed a picture of the street I had lived in, all my childhood.

There it was, three momentous occurrences, all too close for comfort. I decided these were showing something of the nature of the Double or second part of the coming of the Purple Angel Monad. (I am not writing much about these as it seems not many people are listening or if they are, understanding.) I am calling this quality, ASYNCHRONICITY: related events occurring in the same place but not at the same time. The time difference gives a sense of whether the event is univers-al, galactic or solar in origin, depending on the time difference.

Next 777.
On July 7 I found a crop circle that represented the Monad. It was at Luton, Bedfordshire, July 17 2003. The London bombers of the same day were from Luton. Were they trying to martyr themselves for the energy of the Purple Double angel monad? Here we have related events occurring at different places, at the same time. What shall we call these? Note that these are new energies coming in. They previously did not occur in this existence. Later on as we become aware of them we will think that this had always been happening, but that is not the case. This also happened with 11:11.

I noticed also that as a child our car’s numberplate was ACB 777. The ACB I had always interpreted as a left brain right brain middle brain sequence. My dream life had been pointing me at this for a long long time.

A Portent.
At Seal Rocks, I watched the whales sail past, and as the sun went down a huge big Golden angel like cloud formed in the sky. In the cloud the angel seemed to be holding the paw of a dog and kissing it at the same time. What was spectacular about the cloud was that at the area of the kissing, a beautiful patina of purple, green and red circles were gracing the colouration in the clouds. (see portents clouds : from previous month blog.). This kind of clouds are called by Raphael “Portents’ meaning they are angels of the futures.

Third eagle meeting
I was driving on the highway and thinking about the grail. A huge big wedge-tail eagle sailed across into my lane and traveled with me directly above the car. It was wider than my car. I could feel the link and the blessing that had inspired the eagle to do this. I felt like a champion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home