Monday, May 30, 2005

DOPPELGANGERS AND MONADS - ARTICLE

MY DOPPELGANGER DIES
by Allan Moffatt www.theCelestials.com

Harbour lights
Touch earthsoft.
The waves roll on.
It’s a long way home.

This little story appeared in my first book. I had only met this man once, and I am sure I did not mean anything to him at the time.

I would often have visions of being on a fishing boat, coming into harbour, seeing the beauty of the lights. I felt it was from a past life. I wrote this little poem above. One night I got onto a ferry and some people greeted me ‘Hi, Horst’. I wondered who they were talking to. Then the ferry master got on, and they all did a double-take. They had thought I was he. One lady even mentioned the word , ’doppelganger’. When I thought about my dreams I realized that I had been dreaming, what he had been living. I was having dreams about my doppelganger’s life.

Just recently, out of the blue, I rang my friend Penny who lived on the same island as Horst. She was doing a healing on someone. She rang back, and said it was a lady whose husband had recently died. Immediately I felt his presence, little golden faery dust sparkles, and knew he wanted me to talk to her. Later I thought ‘I wonder if her husband was Horst.’ You have to know that he is the only person I remembered in the whole area having only been there once. And when I rang back, unbelievable, it was. I had chills up and down my spine, and the shakes. Something powerful was going on.

Later I asked when he had died etc. It was April 15 and he was buried April 20. If you read my article . ’Birds, angels, clouds, fireballs’, there is the message from the swans which I was perplexed about, ’take the long way home.’ In successive weeks I saw them flying in single file, first two then three then four. I knew then this was about Horst and corresponded to two weeks since his death, three weeks then four weeks. And in the tradition of the monadic energies, as being in his monadic group, I was receiving blessing from him in true monadic style. I had even spent several nights in the forest, near the same river, on which he had been ferryman, but at a different ferry, Wiseman’s Ferry.
This blessing will continue for me in the 8 week cycle of the Near death experience as defined by Raphael.

Here is the rest of original story from my book, about my doppelgangers.

Story of a ‘Million Clones’
I watched as the angel created clones of himself, in light, and sent them out all over the world. This was showing me how he could be at many places at once.

Also, I suspected that there were people who looked like me, all over the world, especially when a friend of mine came back from India, and said she had met a person who was so like me, it was uncanny. And then another friend came back from Bulgaria and said the same. Perhaps Raphael had manifested through those people also, as he is manifesting an aspect through me.

I am rather slow and not very much into external luxuries. Some friends said ‘One day you will turn up in a fast car with lots of money and women, wearing an expensive suit’. I wondered if there was already such a person, and sure enough someone said I reminded them of such-and-such who lived nearby, who did all those things; worked in Real Estate, pumped up at the Gym, had a sports car. I thought “OK, I don’t have to do that one. He is welcome to it.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home