Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Here is Angelearthnews for April.

Here is Angelearthnews for April. From Angelman, Allan Moffatt

http:angelearthnews.blogspot.com

There have been lots of thing happening. My April 20 speculation was vindicated so we are looking forward to the arrival of the Atonement angel about May 20.
Angel winds were common and noticed even at the funeral of the Pope. A fireball also was reported. The birds were very happy and I noticed my awareness ( I hesitate to say ‘telepathic’) had greatly increased. Raphael talked to me about the crucifixion of the Earth’s prime law and the result, which was the awakening of a new gene. I am mind-boggled. The eclipses gave us a new level of solar angels entering and the purple angel monad energies pushed up through the soil to begin entering into our body consciousness. Meanwhile the dolphins played.

I began a new blog called “Angel poems by an angel”. There are now 19 poems on it and more coming.
It is at http://poemsbyanangel.blogspot.com




Here are the articles for the month read at your leisure. Blessings to ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home