Friday, February 11, 2005

Preventing and minimising disasters -with angels

From this experince referenced in the story I learned that accidents and disasters can be minimalised when there is conscious awareness of the Nature of the Land and its wishing to change. Places have angels, and when a place stagnates or cannot evolve forces are set into operation to crorrect this. Sometimes they are traumatic. By working with the angel Raphael and the angels of place I learned how to be aware of these changes and do something even from a distance.

Story of Heatherbrae and Murrurundi
My angel told me to go to these places, Heatherbrae and Murrurundi. I said they were too far away. I did not know what he was on about.
I had a call from a lady to go to Blandford. I did not know where that was. In the next day’s morning paper the headlines said ’ Fireman’s worst nightmare’. At Murrurundi a café at a petrol station had caught on fire, I opened the page and another story caught my eye. “Woman dies in freak car crash at Blandford’ precisely, at the time of the call to go there. Strangely enough Blandford is very close to Murrurundi, where on the same night another woman had been killed in a car accident. I thought, "There is something going on here”.
I was passing through Heatherbrae that same day so I stopped. I wondered what would happen. When I looked up, I saw a line of telepoles beside a track, going off into the distance, and my clock said 12:12. I thought “It’s all lined up’. Then on the radio I heard the name Raphael, and my ears pricked up. A psychologist was talking. Her name happened to be Beverley Raphael, and, her job was Disaster Management Counselling. Here was three portents so I felt maybe a disaster was in the making here. Within three days there was a train crash nearby, and fortunately no-one was killed.
Unfortunately with such angel interventions we do not know what had been averted, as only one time possibility can happen. Perhaps twenty people may have died without the intervention. There can be no medals or heroes here.

angelconch2@hotmail.com www.2angelman.com/angelpoems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home