Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Pope and Famous Last Words

The Pope and Famous Last Words

The last words of the Pope before he died were 'I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you'.

This shows to me the significance of the 'famous last words'. One reveals one's true essence at this point, and posterity will remember one by saying those words. This is the gate to one's immortality.

I am not saying he was a saint but this reminded me in its quality of the famous last words I had channelled from the various saints as part of my 'Celestial Grail essences' see www.theCelestials.com.

Examples
St Anthony
'I am in you'

St George
'I am with you though death do us part'

St Agnes
'I am a rose' as she points to the rose.

St Patrick
'I flow, now.

St Petroc
I go to carry. Carry me with you.' As he is carried out on a stretcher.

St Joseph
'I shall be in ice (look for me there)'

St Teresa
'I shall be free'

St Sebastion
'I give you my life
That you may give unto others.'

St Andrew
'I go now.' He leaves quickly

St Francis
'I must fly'

St Nicholas
'Hear me, hear me'

St John the Beloved
'To you I go.
I offer myself'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home