Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Stairway to heaven clouds

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN CLOUDS
Andrea and Brett tell of this experience: There were rays of light coming down over the ocean at Hawks Nest beach. There were no clouds. I said these were called by the angels ‘angels secretions’ though some people call them ‘fingers of God’ or “yods’. The angels are ascending and descending them like a stairway to heaven. Brett said ‘Yes they even looked like they had steps.’ They were probably connecting with the dolphins. At the same time at a different beach when I sat down I began rocking.Then a pod of 8 or 9 dolphins came close by gently rocking at the same rate. I had a beautiful angelic experience seeing colours of lilac and rosepink entering into my consciousness. I was in bliss that night for hours jst remembering. (This is called the angel’s memory)

www.theCelestials.com for angel psychology and angel spirituality as well as angel poems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home